Sunday, November 11, 2012

Notice Anything Different?

Welcome to my new blog look!  I am over-the-top in love it.  I love the colors, the icons, the buttons, the signature.  Everything.

Chris from Hubby Jack Blog Design, hubby to Holly at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally,  designed it.  Chris was amazing to work with.  He asked me a few questions and a couple of days later, I had this fantastic new blog.

The one thing you will notice is that my header has changed.  While I loved coming up with a new header each month, it wasn't the easiest thing in the world today.  First of all, there were months where I really struggled to find pics because, let's face it, not every month is exciting.  Plus, sometimes I would just forget to post a new header until way into the next month.

My compromise . . . I still plan on doing a collage and posting the month but instead of it being a header, it will just be a regular post.

If you are in need of a blog makeover, go check Chris out!!   

5 comments: