Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have You Seen These?

This is not a paid endorsement.  These are just products that I have found and I really like!

I had to run out to the grocery store this morning for some milk.  While in the dairy section I decided to pick up some yogurt.  My family is normally a Yoplait Light family . . . have you tried the Boston Creme pie?  Awesome flavor but it has 15g of sugar and 20g carbs.
I saw this and got really excited.  This Fiber One yogurt is endorsed by Hungry Girl!

It only has 50 calories and it tastes fantastic!

And, it isn't packed with sugar.  You can't really read it but the nutritional information is as follow:
50 calories
0g Fat
55mg Sodium
13g Carbs
5g Dietary Fiber
4g Sugar
3g Protein

Another thing that has become a staple for me for my lunch are these Amy's Burritos.  I buy the organic beans and rice (non-dairy).  I top it with salsa for very little extra calories.  My sister told me about these and once I tried them, I was hooked. 

This burrito has 300 calories (not bad for a lunch), 6g of fiber and 10g of protein.  It definitely has a higher carb content because of the beans but it is so filling that I really don't even have a desire to snack all afternoon.

These burritos are more expensive than other frozen foods but I found them at Wal-Mart last week for $2.38.  Not a bad price for a lunch.

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Amy's burritos are so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those burritos are good, but sadly i haven't bought them since college.

    ReplyDelete