Thursday, January 26, 2012

What A Deal!

Remember a while back when I told you about the fabulous pair of shoes that I got in the mail?  If not, take a look HERE.

Well, right now JustFab.com is having a birthday special where you get 2 items for $39.95/shipped with no extra taxes or fees! 

JustFab.com not only has shoes but they also carry purses, jewelry and even jeans.

The prices are always $39.95 shipped including taxes and fees.  This is a buying club so if there is ever a month that money is tight or you don't find anything that you like, just "Opt out"  for that month.  No hassle at all.  Plus, with every referral that you send (you get your own link) you earn points for free stuff!

My last order only took 4 days to arrive so I'm hoping that I have them by next weekend (birthday weekend).  Here's what I'm looking forward to:



and these beauties.






2 comments: