Friday, January 6, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

For several months now I have seen these really cool pics that people have been posting but I had no idea how they made them look that way.  I finally found out that it was the Instagram ap.  (You can follow me HERE)I downloaded it last week and I have been having so much fun!

Now that I have discovered Instagram, I decided to link up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged to share my Instagram pics.

The last couple of days have been fantastic days in St. Louis.  Yesterday it was in the high 60's and today it reached into the 70's.  I can't believe that it is January and it is in the 60's and 70's.  We have taken advantage of these days and played outside. 

Yesterday the kids had a great time with sidewalk chart.  Kanin has learned how to make "Peace" signs.  When I told him there wasn't supposed to be a person in the middle of a Peace sign he said he thought it would funny.  ha!


Gracie worked and worked on this little man.

Today we went to the zoo with our friends, JoAnna and her Taylor.  Gracie and Taylor love playing with each other.  

This organutan, Robert B, was amazing (look for another post with a full picture of him).  Apparently, he has been at the zoo for about a year and was raised, hand-fed by humans.  He was super friendly.

We were shocked when we went by the hyenas.  They had a white bunny and were eating it.  It was like a trainwreck and we couldn't look away.  It was like watching something on National Geographic.

One of the kids' favorite parts (and mine) is the carousel.  We all had a great time on it and it is a St. Louis treasure.


If you do not have Instagram, I strongly recommend downloading it.  I have had so much fun using it and with the edits you can make to your pictures, I have so much better pictures than with just the normal iPhone camera.


4 comments:

  1. I love it, too!

    So jealous you got to the zoo today! I'm hoping that now we have a kid, we'll go at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with my Instagram! It's my favorite photo app! Glad you are enjoying such gorgeous weather right now! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need InstaGram...sounds fun! Love the pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The organutan was amazing...it was the perfect day to be at the zoo...why didn't you mention the zebra?!?!? It was an active day for the animals! Gonna have to get that app...wonder if it works for smartphones, I don't have an iphone

    ReplyDelete