Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treating 2011

Since moving to this house, my niece and nephew have come out to trick or treat with the kids.  I love having them come over so the kids can trick or treat together and the adults get to see all of the kids dressed up rather than just seeing it in pictures.

This year we had a Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, WWE wrestler John Cena, Kanin's own made up WWE wrestler The K Bomber, and a nerd.

I tried to get a picture of my three kids and, of course, it took a few tries.

This is Caleb's smile whenever I tell him to "Smile for Mommy".


Finally!  They all look at me.

My nephew and niece, Aidan and Alison.

Caleb was so cute this year.  He loved being Mickey Mouse.

John Cena vs. The K Bomber

Caleb loved going up and saying "Trick or Treat" but really didn't care about getting the candy or holding his bag.  Toward the end, he would just walk up and I carried his bag for him.

The kids had a great time and so did the adults. 

Now the habit of slowly throwing some of the candy out.  Ha!

1 comment: