Thursday, November 10, 2011

Look What Mommy Got in the Mail Today

Last week I saw this ad pop up for a shoe/bag/accessory site called Just Fabulous

Here's how it works: 

Go to Just Fabulous and take their individualized style test.  They will show you a gallery of shoes that fit to your taste.  When you find something you like, the shoes are only $39.95 INCLUDING taxes/shipping/handling.

I was a little worried about ordering shoes online but with Just Fabulous, it isn't a problem because they have such an easy return policy that I didn't feel like I would be stuck with a pair of shoes that didn't fit or that I didn't like in person. 

So . . .this afternoon this is what I received . . .

H-O-T!

The shoes even came with a fabulous protection bag.

Love, Love, Love them.  I will definitely be ordering from Just Fabulous again.  I figure that I would spend way more than $39.95 at any other store and not have nearly as large of a selection or get unique, fabulous shoes and boots that most people won't be wearing, as well.

3 comments:

  1. It's fun getting new shoes! H-O-T is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we're such suckers! I joined JustFAB, too. I've already bought 3 pairs of boots and 2 purses! Very cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete