Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{1} I'm loving . . . that we had such a fun weekend with family and that we are heading for more fun this weekend.
{2} I'm loving . . . that I decided to get these boots with my Reward points and Coupon from Famous Footwear.  I had a gift card that had some $$ left on it so I only ended up paying $1.47 out of my account!!



 {3} I'm loving . . . that I completed a 6 mile run today!

{4} I'm loving . . . that the St. Louis Cardinals are making things interesting in the Wild Card playoffs but they are giving me high blood pressure.  If it goes to a 1 game playoff tomorrow night, I don't know if I will make it through the game or not.  LOL

{5} Of course, I'm loving  . . . all of these monsters and my Hottie Scottie . . . always.

To let everyone know what you are loving today, head on over and link up with Jamie.


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the family Cardinal's picture! Beautiful family:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list and I love the idea of a what I'm loving link up!

    ReplyDelete