Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

This is the last day of the 10 Day You Challenge.  If you've missed any of posts, check these out:

Today's assignment:  1 picture of myself

I love this picture of me.  This was our first married Christmas together and I was 2 1/2 months pregnant with GracieAnn. 

In this picture we were on our way to Scott's company's Christmas party.  I had my makeup and hair done earlier in the day and had on a fancy, sparkly dress.  He said he wanted me to open up a Christmas present.  Obviously, I knew that it was some kind of jewelry but what I didn't know is that he bought me the diamond dangled earrings that I borrowed from our jeweler to wear on our wedding day.  They are beautiful and it was so precious of him to get these for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment