Saturday, September 3, 2011

101 in 1001 Month 8 Update

In August I completed a couple more items on my 101 in 1001 list.

#2 Lose another 10lbs. 
-I actually have had this completed for a couple of months (yay!)but I am still going strong and would like to lose another 5-8lbs.

#Read 50 Books
-Finally finished reading book #8 The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan on 8/31/11.

#18 Blog about goals each month
-This is month 7 of 33.

#45 Take my children to a multi-cultural fair.
-I only took Kanin to the Festival of Nations but I am counting this as completed because I honestly think he would be the only who got anything out of it.  Plus, it was so incredibly hot and crowded that the two little ones would have been miserable.  I know that I will take them to other fairs, though.  The Scottish Tartan Festival is coming up in a couple of weeks and hopefully it will be cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment