Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 Day You Challenge


Today's topic in the 10 Day You Challenge is 6 Places.  I'm going to give a combination of places I want to go, places I've been, and places I love.

6 Places
{1} Germany
I want to go to Germany for so many reasons.  The culture, the people, the history, the beer!  I want to go see my German friends, I want to see a German soccer game, I want to soak up everything I can.


{2} Disney World
It's not secret that I love going to Disney World.  I have so much fun just watching the kids get wrapped up in the magic.  I really want to go to Disney World, though, without the kids for a weekend to golf and just hit Epcot with Hottie Scottie.

{3} Las Vegas
I jokingly call Las Vegas my second home.  Of course, my second home refers to the Strip and I'm ok with that!


{4} Grand Canyon
I've been to the Grand Canyon but Scott and the kids have not.  I really want to go with them some day.

{5} Brazil
Can you say 2014 World Cup?

{6} Napa Valley
Can you say wine?


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind a stop at Las Vegas...to see Rod Stewart! Ahhh...he is another one that rocks my world!

    Germany is fantastic.....I never have been to Grand Canyon, but I am from that part of the country, so bad me.

    Looks like I am two days behind......tomorrow I selfishly get to confess my wants!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete