Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's time for another What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie and I have a lot that I am loving this Wednesday.

{1} I'm loving . . .that I finished INSANITY on Friday.  I am so happy that I completed it and I feel proud of myself.  You can read my post about it HERE.


{2} I'm loving . . . that I crossed another thing off of my 101 in 1001 list this week, I got my first facial.  You can read that post HERE

{3} I'm loving . . . that we took our kids to see the Bare Naked Ladies this past Saturday night.  BNL performed as part of Celebrate St. Louis out in a park so we were abe to take chairs and blankets.  If you've never seen them before they put on such a good show.  Gracie is the only one who stayed awake for the whole show, though.  Caleb and Kanin both fell asleep.  LOL

{4} I'm loving . . . that Scott and I have are making a concerted effort to go organic.  It's been about a month and I am sleeping better, feel less bloated, have more energy, and feel like I am actually eating less!

{5} I'm loving . . . Twitter!  It's my new obsession.  You can follow me @aprilhendrix9

{6} I'm loving . . . that we finally decided where we will be going for our 5 year anniversary.  I am so excited and literally get on the site everyday even though we don't leave until Oct!!

We are staying at the Excellence Riviera Cancun
CANNOT WAIT!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on losing so much weight! And, have SO MUCH FUN on your trip! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That destination looks perfect for an anniversary getaway!! I am gonna go check out their site so I can be really jealous. ;)
    Oh and yay for your first facial!! Glad you got to be pampered!!

    ReplyDelete