Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It has been a while since I participated in a What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie so I thought I'd list some things today.

#1 I'm loving . . . that my sister-in-law, Debbie, completed her last chemotherapy last Thursday.  Next up is 6 weeks of radiation.

#2 I'm loving . . . Jillian Michael's book Master Your Metabolism.  It is truly life-changing and makes you look at food in a whole different way.


#3 I'm loving . . . that I only have 7 more workouts until I am finished with INSANITY!

#4 I'm loving . . . that I ran 4.17 miles this morning.  Since starting INSANITY I have decreased my running so I was proud of myself this morning.

#5 I'm loving . . . that we are in the middle of planning a 5 year anniversary trip.  We skipped a honeymoon so that we could go to al of the games in the 2006 World Series.  I am happy to have gotten to experience it.



But for our 5 year anniversary/late honeymoon, I'll be "knee deep in the water somewhere"

#6 Finally, I'm loving . . . this song by Zac Brown with Jimmy Buffett.  It goes with the picture above. It's not the official video but I like it better.

5 comments:

  1. I love that song, too!! I can't wait to find out where you're going... all of this running and working out, you're going to look awesome {and then come home pregnant. Ha.}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to start trying this hop, looks like a lot of fun! Congrats to your sister in law, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that song too! And I think it's great you are doing a five-year honeymoon.

    Since our wedding/honeymoon are combined, we're hoping to go somewhere big in the next two to five years. So make sure and tell us where you go and how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all that you're loving :) we like zac brown band too!!

    you should totally plan a fun five-year trip! Celebrate together...nothing better than that!

    Congrats on the long run! Woohoo!!! And on the Insanity completion...YOU ROCK! Oh and I'll have to check out that book, never heard of it or read it but I sure like Jillian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to check out that book. Yay for you and your workout dedication!!
    Can't wait to hear where you are going for your 5 year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete