Monday, July 11, 2011

I Know, You Just Can't Make Me Happy

As most of you know, I live in St. Louis.  St. Louis, really the Midwest, is notorious for the ever-changing weather.  The old joke of if you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes and it will change is very true.

This past winter was long, cold, and harsh.  Everyone in town was complaining about how cold it was and how the snow just kept coming and coming.

Well, now we have hit the summer and today it was 99 degrees, 107 heat index and over 50% humidity. 

In other words, it was stay inside, do not go outside, do not move, do not open the door, do not let the dog out H-O-T!

I love the summer and bbq's and baseball games but this weather is ridiculous. 

I am a sweaty, hot mess and I officially want it to cool off just a teeny bit.

I told you that you can't make me happy.  Just wait about 4 months and I will be complaining about how I miss the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment