Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{1}
I'm loving . . . that Easter is this weekend and the whole family will be over (minus a few).  Hope the weather holds out so the kids can hunt Easter eggs.

{2}
I'm loving . . . how cute Kanin was last night at his Spring play.  You can watch the video: HERE (it's worth the watch!)

{3}
I'm loving . . . that the Cardinals finally decided to change closers.

{4}
I'm loving . . . the new grill we got last week at Lowe's.  Our old big grill bit the dust last year and we were cooking on our tailgate grill.  This one is infrared and we are still getting used to the quick-cooking.

{5}
I'm loving . . . Scott's new hair cut.  You can read about it HERE.

{6}
I'm loving . . . that our next Vegas trip is booked.  We are going with some friend for their 10 year anniversary in June. 

{7}
I'm loving . . . that my Insanity videos got here.  I took the Fit Test and it was awesome!

Head over to Jamie's to join What I'm Loving Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An infrared grill? Never heard of such, very cool!

    ReplyDelete