Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's the first Wednesday in March and Spring is right around the corner!  Here's what I'm Loving today.


{1}
I'm loving. . . Casey Abrams on American Idol.  He is so talented and his "style" is something that I can totally get in to.


My sister was right.  I would love for Casey Abrams to open for Martin Sexton.





Martin Sexton singing Happy.  Yes, it is 100% acoustic and he is AWESOME.  If you ever get a chance to see him, GO!



{2}
I'm loving . . . that the weather is warming up a bit.  I'm just praying that there is no more snow.

{3}
I'm loving . . . that along with Spring comes me playing my "other" happy song.  I have played this song at the beginning of Spring for as long as I can remember.  You know that first nice day when you throw open the windows and start your Spring cleaning.

{4}
I'm loving . . .that we are going to have a Girls Movie Night this Friday night.  Can you imagine?  An uninterrupted, adult movie.  Ahhh.  Um, ok, not "adult" movie but a movie for grown ups.  LOL

{5}
I'm loving . . . that in only 29 more days I will be here and doing this:



No comments:

Post a Comment