Friday, March 4, 2011

This Scale Is Driving Me Crazy!

Smart and Trendy Moms

This week has been a hard one for me weight-wise.  Up until recently, I have seen a steady decrease in weight but it seems that I have hit a plateau when it comes to actually losing weight.

Nothing has changed except my workout routine.  I haven't increased my eating.  I haven't slacked off on the workouts.  I'm still drinking tons of water but no weight loss.  Ugh!

Yeah, yeah, I know that muscle weighs more but it is beyond me how I can step on the scale one time and within 20 minutes it is 3-4lbs more. 

P.S. I have a Giveaway ending today, March 4, at 12:00.  Click Here to enter.

So . . . I am going to skip this week's weigh in at Weight Watchers and I am not going to step on the scale for an entire week.  I'm going to keep up with what I am doing and see if I see a big difference.  I know this may sound silly but I am trying to trick myself.  LOL

Anybody else run into a plateau?


3 comments:

  1. HANG IN THERE! Happens to all of us at some point! A week away from the scale might be a good idea, then you'll be super excited when you see weight loss at two week weigh in instead of one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting started on my weight loss program.
    Although not sure how well it's going to go because I'm in a wheelchair...we'll see!
    I found this site that has some good ideas to get off your plateau.
    http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/tips-to-get-off-diet-plateau.aspx

    I am following, hope you can stop by for a visit!

    Thanks, Becky Jane
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit a plateau about a month into my diet. And it sucks. And it makes me want to eat more. Bah!

    I'm your newest follower from The Social Parade. I'd love it if you could follow me back at Dropped Stitches> Thanks bunches!!

    ReplyDelete