Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Cleaning Out My Closet

For a couple of week's now, I have noticed that For the Love of Blogs has hosted a hop called:

 
I've read a lot of the posts that pertain to various things.  Family, sports, food, entertainment.  Some people have really gotten personal and I've thought to myself,
 
"I hope to God whoever they are writing this about doesn't read their blog!"  
 
I have so many things going through my mind but just not sure how if I should write them down.  I am known to bottle things in until they explode but in the words of my husband "this isn't my fight."
 
Final thought . . .
 
To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. ~Barbara Bush



5 comments:

  1. I have only done a few of these and mine were personal. The one I wrote today about Tim's parents they could read anytime. The only person that reads my blog that I hold back on is my mother. She takes offense to EVERYTHING and has already talked to me about my blog and when I hurt her feelings. So I usually don't write much about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might bend the rules a little bit, but I try to pull out memories of things that have happened to me. I don't think I can ever get too personal on my blog.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten really personal. Mostly in hopes of reaching out to people suffering from depression and hopefully, helping others understand that it can be debilitating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often wonder if people are getting real deep and personal on their blog because they can't get deep and personal with the person or people they need to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ross~You are so right. I WISH that I could actually have this convo with the person but there is NO WAY without causing WWIII.

    I admire people that can just put their feelings and emotions out there and own them. I need to learn from them.

    ReplyDelete