Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today is What I'm Loving Wednesday over at Jamie's blog

{1}
I am loving that my nephew, Paul, is home from Afghanistan.  Can't wait to see him!

{2}
I am loving this shelf that we got at Costco.

{3}
I am loving this insanely delicious Greek Salad.  Thanks, Kit! Here is a recipe.

{4}
I am loving that our next Vegas trip is booked.  Now I'm just counting down the days.

{5}
I am loving the 4.4lbs I've lost!  Only 12.8 more until I reach my goal.

{6}
I am loving this picture I took of Caleb and GracieAnn yesterday.

{7} 
I am loving that there is only 5 more days until the drawing for my first Giveaway.  You should enter!  2 Free month of consultation  with a registered dietician.  Recipes, menus, and shopping lists all emailed to you!

{8}
I am loving my sweet Hottie Scottie.

6 comments:

  1. Loving everything in your list, especially that shelf!
    I don't have a referral link for MyPoints, it's email only :( But if you send me your email address, I can send you the referral email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you have lots of great loves this week. I love that sweet picture of your kiddos. My baby is a strawberry blond too. Precious!!Great job on the weight loss. I too am on that journey. No fun but worth it! =)
    Be sure and thank your nephew from us for his service and sacrifice to our country. We are forever grateful and glad he is home.
    Thanks for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours too. Us moms of three need to stick together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Costco and your blog too. :) It is too cute!! We just booked an April trip to Vegas!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That costco shelf is awesome!! Great way to organize too!! I'm gonna make that salad!! Let's do the gym soon and continue losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Vegas! When are you going? We want to go next month, but may be unable to because my husband might not be able to take time off from work. So we are looking to go in March, but I really hope we go next month, I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for your nephew coming home!!

    Thanks for following my blog, Finally returning the favor and am following your blog now too!!

    ReplyDelete