Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update: Sickness Still Hanging On

Just a quick update:

Caleb is doing much better and is actually acting like the healthiest of all 5 of us.  Of course, he is on Amoxicillin and Tamiflu so I'm sure those meds are doing their job.

Kanin started running fever Friday night after hockey and has been down ever since.  He ran a fever all day yesterday and today.  When the Motrin wears off, the fever returns.

Gracie has a low grade fever but is otherwise running around playing.  She isn't eating very much but that's not anything new.

The sickness started taking hold in my throat this afternoon and now I sit with a low grade fever.

Scott just took his temperature and now he has it, too.

I'm hoping since we all have gotten this crap at once that we'll get over it and it will move on from here.

I hope it stays away from all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I was hoping you guys wouldn't get it too! :( I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I personally spent the weekend with strep throat, and I think am just today feeling back at 100%, so I can commiserate!

    ReplyDelete