Friday, January 21, 2011

Confessional Friday

 I confess . . .
  that I have worn pajamas everyday this week.  I am sure that my husband is getting sick of leaving me in the morning and then seeing me in the same cothes that I went to bed in the night before.

I confess . . .
  that my children have really been on my nerves the last two days.  It is obvious they are feeling better because I hear is fighting and arguing.

I confess . . .
  that to eliminate some of the fighting and arguing, I have let Kanin play way too many video games these last few days.

I confess . . .
  that sometimes I would love to just be able to run away, do whatever I want, go where I want, and answer to no one.  I'm sure I'd want to come back, but sometimes I dream of a different life.

I confess . . .
  that sometimes I am jealous of my husband that he is out in the world all day, talking to adults.

I confess . . .
  that sometimes I don't answer my cell phone, just because.  It isn't that I'm trying to be mean or rude but it's usually because at that exact moment I am actually sitting down, eating, or getting a minute to myself and I just don't want to talk. 

I confess . . .
  that I am craving a cheeseburger and french fries so badly but I know that it is counter-productive so I won't do it.

If you need some confession therapy, head over here and participate:


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh if I could have stayed in my pajamas all week. I had to walk out the door way more often than I really wanted to!!

    Thanks for your confessions... I could go for a cheeseburger and fries myself!

    ReplyDelete