Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Halloween

For the last couple of years Kanin has wanted me to decorate "scary" for Halloween.  I've never been a huge fan of Halloween.  I mean, of course, I liked dressing up and getting candy but I never liked all of the ghosts, goblins, and witches.  Last year instead of Halloween decorations, I just did all Harvest and I loved it.  This year, though, I decided that I would give Kanin what he has been asking for and have a Spooky Halloween with still some touches of not-so-spooky stuff.

Those jack-o-lantern ghosts with smiley faces sure are scary, right?


Doesn't my Happy Halloween pumpkin sign fit right in?  LOL

 


Ok, this part is kind of scary.  I just added the skeleton coming up out of the ground today.  All of that stuff is expensive!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment