Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

This past weekend we made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  I don't ever remember anyone ever even talking about a Pumpkin Patch when I was growin up (unless it was Charlie Brown) but it is a big deal these days and St. Louis has some great ones.

This year we went back to Thies Pumpkin Land.


I had this cute shirt made for Gracie by my friend, Nicole.  (You should check out her site)


I saw this line of wagons walking in and I had to take a picture of them.  It just reminded me of "old days". 


One of the best things about going to the Pumpkin Patch is that we try to go with all of my family.  My sister and her family and my mom and dad go, too.  There aren't too many days that we can all be together.

Here is a picture of my Alison and Aidan, my niece and nephew.  I LOVE this picture.  This stack of hay was right inside the entrance and Aidan climbed right to the top and threw his hands in the air.  It was so spontaneous and I am so glad that I captured it.


They have a zipline for the kids to go on, as well.  Gracie looks scared in this picture but she actually loved it.  I think this picture kind of shows both sides of her, a baby and a big girl.


Of course, Kanin loved the ziplining.

I LOVE this picture of Aidan, too.  I so rarely get a natural smile out of him and this picture really shows joy.  Don't you just love those freckles?


Alison is such a big girl.  I cannot believe that she is 11.  She is my first babydoll.  She is sweet and silly all at once.


I am so glad that I chose to put my sweet baby Caleb in brown and orange.  His hair really stood out.  He loved these pumpkins.


Here is a rarity, all 5 kids sitting still at the same time.  Mom and Dad were sitting on these pumpkins and I originally was just going to take a picture of them.  Then, Caleb wanted Papa.  Then, Ali wanted to sit down.  Slowly, one by one, they all made their way over there.


This picture pretty much sums up the rest of the day (and every day at my house).  The boys are happy and Grace is just being Grace.

1 comment: