Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I Love

I love holding a newborn baby while they are sleeping, smelling the lotion and baby powder with just a hint of spit up thrown in there.
I love waking up in the middle of the night and looking at the clock and realizing that I don't have to get up for another 5 hours.
I love laying in front of a fire on a rainy, cold Sunday afternoon.
I love watching Gracie pretend like she is a Mommy to all of her baby dolls.
I love holding hands, strong hugs and warm, slow kisses.
I love really hot baths, the kind that when I get out my skin is red.
I love sitting in front of a firepit on a chilly night with a glass of wine, listening to music and just thinking.
I love decorating for Christmas. If I could, I would leave my house decorated all year long.
I love hot, sweaty summer days. Summer days mean flip flops and tank tops. Swimming pools and pools of sweat. Cardinals baseball and cold beer. BBQ's and days at the lake. Boating and washers. Vacations. Driving around town with the windows rolled down and the music up. I live for summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment