Sunday, November 22, 2009

A night at HOME


Last night the Westerhold side of the family went out to dinner at Kitaro. Then, with the help of my fabulous babysitters, I was able to go out with Paul, Susie, Doug, Scott, John, Sherri, Rich and our neighbors, Corey and Anne. My friend, Jen, was able to meet up with us later in the night.


We first went to the Electric Cowboy which will probably be the only time I go there but it was fun line dancing, again. Then, we headed to HOME at the Ameristar. One of our friends, Becky, works there and was able to get us VIP seating. I actually had a lot of fun plus DJ Jazzy Jeff from DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (Will Smith) was the guest DJ. It was really cool.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I'd known you were doing all that; I was home & sooo bored most of the night. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were out for margaritas so I didn't call you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was out for margaritas for just a few hours, but was back home by 9:30 or so.

    ReplyDelete